I have Coronary Artery Disease and had two cardiac stents placed in 2006 and another two in 2008. My stress test was good when I was rechecked in 2009. I also have sc diabetes at 20 % and PTSD at 50% for a total of 70% SC. I have applied for IU but was denied saying that I was able to do "sedentary work"' I have appealed this decision. My question is since Coronary Artery Disease is discussed in the verbiage, it is my understanding that this condition is covered under Ischemic Heart Disease for Service Connection status. I had a C and P and the results say that I have Coronary Artery Disease but I know that my stress test is good with 4 stents functioning. Since it will soon be presumptive, does anyone know what my rating will be or will I be eligible? The C and P examiner accepted the stress test from my private cardiologist along with cath lab reports etc. He also stated that in his opinion that I was able to do sedentary work, which is a crock. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.