Hello all!! First time caller. Wealth of info on here thanks so much. So the skinny is im rated at 70% total. 40% for anxiety and depression. I went for increase to 100% denied of course. Filed Nod then appealed. I get paper saying its going to BVA and every now again i get paper saying theyre still working on it. So #1 Can i file for IU while this is still going on or should i wait until played out? (3 years and counting)😭. #2 Should i get an attorney involved to get some type of finalization? Thanks. Also my address has changed(divorce) should i try to change correspondence to my new add or no?