I am trying to understand all the postings on these issues. This is my question. I have been rated 100% schedular for PTSD. I do have to other ratuing that are sc.10% loss of finger tip and 10 PVD.
I put a letter of NOD and requested to be P&T Reason for added beneftits. Was this the right thing to do. It said If I disagree with nay or part of the decision I should do that. Hope I did the right thing .What do you think? Thanks any reply will be appreciated