Currently I am 50% MDD & 10% Tinnitus for a total of 60%. I applied for an increase with IU. I did my first C&P Exam on the 5th of March for the Mental part of the Claim. That seemed to go well the Dr told me that I am Not able to work as long as I'm taking as many medications as I am taking. He said something like unable to maintain gainful employment. I haven't got the report for that yet but I think that went well because that was one of my real bad days of anxiety and I looked stupid sitting in his office because I was shaking and couldn't sit still, I was sweating all over the place. This Doctor asked me all kinds of questions like if I wanted to kill my self and what not I told him I don't want to live this way anymore that I just want to feel better. So this appoinment went well a lot better then my first appointment for when I first got rated for MDD. Today I went to my other appointment and one of the very first things the doctor tells me is that he really doesn't need me there that all the questions he has to answer are coming from my medical records. I asked him what kind of Dr he is and what is his part in the C&P Exam process he said he's there to do a physical on me. This appoinment was supose to be from 10am to 12 noon. All this Dr did was look at his computer for 15 minutes and type some stuff then he looks over at me and says you look anxious you dont like hospitals do you? I told him not really. He said lets get your physical over with then you can go. That's all he did was an Exam on me ask me a couple questions like do I have sinus problems or do I have a hard time getting it up. He told me that everyone that applys for IU has this appointment. I hope this Exam isn't going to screw me because there's nothing really wrong with me other then being Bipolar MDD Anxious and few other things.